5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Garden.
1. It’s Good For You- Eating more fresh fruits and vegetables is good for you and your family. When they are grown right in your yard, you get the optimal health benefits of fresh food from garden to plate.
2. Gardening Saves Money- A packet of seeds costs less than a dollar and can yield healthy nutritious food throughout the growing season. It saves money on the grocery bill and gas from trips to the store.
3. It Reduces Stress-Gardening is a way to relax and center your mind while getting some fresh air and sunshine. It’s an amazing way to meditate. Also, planting, weeding and watering add physical activity to your day, which adds to stress reduction.
4. Reduces Your Environmental Impact-Your own garden food can be grown organic free of pesticides and herbicides. You will also reduce the use of fossil fuels and pollutin it takes to transport foods from long distances to your community.
5. Build A Sense Of Pride-Watching a seed blossom and then become food on your plate is very gratifying. Growing your own food is such a satisfying thing to do. You thrive with a garden, you’re nourished, and you maintain your health.
Gardening has amazing health benefits, community benefits and benefits for the planet. Thinking about a garden? You can have on any where. “Contact Me” to learn more.